Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The New "Hertel" wing at St. Marys Hospital

This week is only half over and what a week it has been.....well, last week, we had Seneca in the hospital and early Monday morning (1:30 am) Paul woke me up and was in severe pain. I called a friend to come stay with Seneca and took him to the ER. They ended up admitting him to the hospital with kidney stones. They released him yesterday evening after it passed. Everyone keeps telling me that these things happen in threes but I am not going to take my turn. Paul had some of the same nurses Seneca had and when Seneca and I came to visit, they all remembered Seneca and she just felt at home there. I decided that after these last few weeks, they need to dedicate a wing at the hospital in our names!

2 comments:

jilldaisbrenne said...

Wow, you guys have had a lot going on... hope both Paul and Seneca are back to normal. Stay away from hospitals!!

jilldaisbrenne said...

Wow.. you guys have had a crazy few weeks. Hope Seneca and Paul are both back to normal. Stay away from hospitals!