Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Merry Christmas

Tomorrow we will be leaving for our trip to Kansas to celebrate Senecas birthday and spend Christmas with my Dad and LouAnn.
I hope each and every one of you have a wonderful Holiday season and enjoy the time that will be spent with friends and family.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


1 comment:

Clement Family said...

Tia,
Oh, my goodness, I not heard form you in forever. And here, I thought Classmates.com was a waste of space. Your blog is adorable. I lurked around a little and plan on checking back often. I just love blogging….It is my new obsession. You seem to be a long time pro.
So how long have you been in South Dakota? I live in Oregon and have been here since 2000 (minus an 18 month stint in New York). It is weird when I go back to AZ. It is so crowded and dirty (brown).
Yes, let’s keep in touch…Do you keep in touch with anyone else? I have Sheba and Stace on my blog friends list and I talk with JoLynn and Nita on a regular basis but that’s about it.
If you don’t mind, I Will add you to my friend list also….let me know.
Robyn