This past weekend was Senecas 2nd Annual Dance Recital. We started the weekend out Thursday night with Seneca sick (vomiting sick). I thought for sure we wouldn't be up for the recital. So Friday, her and I stayed home for her to rest since Friday night was the first night of the recitals. By Friday afternoon, she was feeling well.....or at least I couldn't get her to rest anymore.
Pauls parents arrived Friday afternoon. Paul, I and his parents took in the Friday night dance performance. They would be staying for both nights of the recital. It was also their 40th Anniversary this weekend, so we were going to celebrate that as well.
Saturday morning, Pauls brother, Lonny and sister-in-law, Tammy arrived. We took Pauls parents out to lunch for their Anniversay and spent much of the day playing cards and visiting. All of us then took in the Saturday night dance performance.
Seneca made it through both nights of the Dance Recital thankfully with no sickness. I did manage on Saturday night to get both her dances on video to share.
1 comment:
We love it!
Great job Seneca!!
Post a Comment