Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Miss America 2009

The time is slowly arriving for my cousin Hollys daughter, Alexandra (Alex) to compete in the 2009 Miss America Pagent in Las Vegas on January 24, 2009.
Just got the word about the reality TV show "Count Down To the Crown" which airs January 2nd on TLC. Involved in this reality TV show is the opportunity for America to judge and place four girls into the Pageant finals!!! PLEASE, all of my blog followers, get on board, watch this reality show and VOTE FOR ALEX; Miss South Dakota!!! Spread the word to all of your friends also....lets get them on board to VOTE FOR ALEX!!!

You can find more information at these two links:
http://misssd2008.blogspot.com/ (Alexandras Blog Spot)
http://www.missamerica.org/ (Miss America Web Site)

Tune in on January 24th, to watch Alex compete in the 2009 Miss America Pageant!!

1 comment:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

She's got my vote!!!! I love to root and cheer for someone that I kind of know or feel like I've got a connection to. So go Alex.
JoLynn
P.S. I love the Miss America Contest!!!