Saturday, January 03, 2009

Need to get caught up!!!

OK, I know I have been a horrible blogger lately. I don't really have an excuse other than, I have been EXTREMELY lazy. I have had time off of work since the 23rd of December. I have done MOST of my "To Do" list in that time but have not had the motivation to sit down and blog. So today, I am going to tackle this blog.

December was full of lots of activities. It started out with Senecas Dance Open House. Every year, they invite their parents in to watch their dance class. This is always so much fun. It is a great way to see how they progress from December to recital time in April.

That same week we had her School Christmas Program. She did wonderful!! She practiced for weeks before because I recognized many of the songs that she sang because she sang them non-stop through out the house. You can tell that she really loves music!!


Seneca took part in our churches Christmas Program. They had 4 practices over several weeks and they did a wonderful job!! Seneca was an animal at the manger.


The same day of her Church Program, we celebrated her birthday. It is so hard to believe that she is 6 years old!! It just seems like yesterday when we brought her home from the hospital. She invited some of her friends to the bowling ally and we let them bowl for awhile. Seneca enjoyed being with her friends and celebrating her Birthday!





The 22nd was Senecas actual Birthday. She had school and took treats to school and then when we got home we said that she could have whatever she wanted for dinner. Seneca chose, PB&J and applesauce. I should have guessed. She would live off of that if we let her!!

Santa came a day early to our house since we were going to be going to the farm in McLaughlin for Christmas. He delivered all kinds of toys, clothes and fun stuff for Seneca and the rest of the family. After all the gifts were open the first thing she headed towards to play with was........the box that one of the gifts came in. We decided, we could have saved a bunch of money and just got her a bunch of boxes!!


Paul thought he was pretty cool in his new bathrobe and "KU Championship" cap!!!

Christmas Eve we went to church for Candlelight Service. That is always my favorite part of Christmas. Seneca loves dressing up for church and looked wonderful!!

New Years Eve was spent at our house with some good friends of ours! We enjoy having our friends over to play cards, games, and now.....the Wii!! We bought a Wii for the family as our Christmas gift and have been spending many long hours, bowling, playing tennis, etc. And the latest addition is the Wii Fit which Paul and I have been having fun with. So, if you don't hear from me for awhile, you will know I am preoccupied with the Wii!!

Happy New Year to you all!!

2 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Seneca is just so cute! I'm so glad that you guys all had a good Christmas and New Years and that Seneca had a good birthday and that Santa found her. Have fun with your wii. We love ours too. Take Care, JoLynn

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Thanks for your prayers, we need all we can get. I really appreciate your friendship and all of your sweet comments. Take care! JoLynn