It is hard to believe that school starts tomorrow. This summer feels like it has just started and now.......it is over.
We met Dad and LouAnn in Sioux Falls for a weekend get away. We visited Falls Park and the Seratoma Butterfly House.
We stayed at the Clubhouse Inn and Suites (which I highly recommend) and did quite a bit of swimming (or should I say Seneca) did alot of swimming.

Besides the usual work, yard work, housework, all of the "Work", we did manage to take a short little vacation to Sioux Falls.
We met Dad and LouAnn in Sioux Falls for a weekend get away. We visited Falls Park and the Seratoma Butterfly House.
Friday evening we had both friends and relatives come visit us. It was nice to see Amy and Kristine (my friends from childhood), my cousin Troy, his wife Julie and their beautiful little girl Ellie and Pauls brother and sister-in-law, Lonny and Tammy!! It was a nice, relaxing weekend that ended too soon.
Seneca and I spent several days at the City Pool or the Aquatic Center and she spent time with her friends as well while I worked.
A few weeks ago, I left for a weekend with some wonderful friends and took in the Beth Moore Speaking Engagement in Fargo, ND. It was a truely wonderful weekend with great friends and of course Beth Moore!! I can't wait to start another Beth Moore Bible Study this Fall.
A few weeks ago, I got a new job offer. So I decided to take it. I will be working for the South Dakota Dental Association. I am very excited as this job will allow me to be at home when Seneca gets done with school. I will still be working 35+ hours a week and full benefits so this is a wonderful opportunity for me to have the best of both worlds with work and home. I will begin my new job Sept. 1st.
1 comment:
The Lord always answers our prayers. Sometimes we have to wait awhile for certain things to take place but He does answer them. Now you get to be home with Seneca and not have to have her go to day care. Yay! That is wonderful. I'm so excited for you!
It looks like you had a good summer. I am looking forward to seeing how Seneca is liking first grade.
Take Care-Love,
JoLynn
Post a Comment