Welcome to the Hertel Blog Spot! I am hoping I can keep all our friends and family updated on our lives! You can watch as Seneca grows and can read about all the fun stuff she says and does as well as keep up with Paul and I!
Thursday, September 08, 2005
The Past Few Days
The past few days have been quite long...that is scary considering we had a holiday on Monday. Tuesday Seneca did OK at daycare with going in the "big potty". She went in the "big potty" in the AM, but once they went outside to play, she forgot the whole concept but I was very proud of her considering I really didn't think that she would go at all. Wednesday at daycare she wore underwear ALL day except for at nap time!! When we came home she got stubborn and refused to go for me....so we are slowly on our way but not perfect yet. We had our second day of swimming lessons last night and did well. Paul has been working long hours the past two days. He has went in to work at 3:30 am and hasn't arrived home until 7:30 p.m. I think he will be glad when this construction season is over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment