Welcome to the Hertel Blog Spot! I am hoping I can keep all our friends and family updated on our lives! You can watch as Seneca grows and can read about all the fun stuff she says and does as well as keep up with Paul and I!
Monday, November 07, 2005
Cats Age....?
This morning Paul asked Seneca, "How old do you think Kitty is?" As she rolled her eyes and looked at us she responds, "Kitty doesn't have a number!" Paul and I laughed so hard and then thought, where is the video camera when you need it? So a little later Paul got out the video camera and asked her once again, "How old do you think Kitty is?" This time she responded not how we wanted her to but with, "Six and a half". Crazy kids!!! We were hoping for a video for Americas Funniest Home Videos. Guess we will have to wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment