What a beautiful weekend it was. The weather was in the 50's and the sun was shining. Today we are back to the wintery weather. No snow yet, but the wind is blowing.
Friday we took Seneca in to the clinic. She has had a cough and very red under her eyes. Looks like someone socked her in both eyes. Found out that had a very severe sinus infection. The Dr. said that she wouldn't have been surprised if she woke up one morning to swollen eyes to the point of not being able to see out of them. She advised us that if her eyes get any worse, she will be hospitalized. Well, so far, so good. They are still red but have not gotten worse. We will just stick to taking her antibiotics and hope that she gets better.
We spent the beautiful weekend....in doors....painting! The kitchen is almost done! About another two hours worth of work and it will be done! Paul had a wonderful weekend watching his Bronco's win! Another game closer to the Superbowl. I don't think I have EVER seen such a sight as when he watches football! I will be glad when it is all over for the season. I can't imagine if the Broncos are IN the superbowl!
No comments:
Post a Comment