Monday, January 23, 2006

Nice Weekend

This past weekend was nice and relaxing. Friday night, I had a Southern Living Home party! Had a great turnout and I always enjoy hosting this party because of the fun and conversation with friends and other daycare moms. One of the guests stayed with her fiance (a friend of Pauls) and we played cards until midnight! Needless to say I was extremely tired the next day.
Saturday morning we went to the KGFX home show. Wasn't wonderful but it was something to do in Pierre. We picked out a camper that maybe in 3 years we will be able to afford but will just dream for now.
Sunday....well lets just say it was a sad day in our house since the Broncos lost. Luckily Paul expected it. He said that as long as Jake Plummer is the quarterback the Broncos will NEVER see a Superbowl. And he had said that weeks ago so them losing was no surprise.
Another busy week this week. Paul has classes all week and State One-Act Play is nearing so busy, busy at my work.

2 comments:

The Dunkers said...

I wasn't real impressed with Mr. Plummer either!

jilldaisbrenne said...

Go Seahawks!!