Welcome to the Hertel Blog Spot! I am hoping I can keep all our friends and family updated on our lives! You can watch as Seneca grows and can read about all the fun stuff she says and does as well as keep up with Paul and I!
Sunday, October 15, 2006
Crazy Week
This week was a crazy week in the Hertel Household. Monday was a holiday for me and Paul had to work. So I managed to get somethings done around the house. Tuesday, was the typical Tuesday just a little more hectic since it seemed like a Monday. Seneca had both Pre-school and dance that I had to remember to leave work and get her to and from. When I got home Tuesday night, it was time to pack for my out of town work trip on Wednesday. Wednesday, I left for Sioux Falls to work through Friday. Paul was on duty to get Seneca to and from daycare and to Wednesday school. He said things went well, Thursday, when he got to daycare, Kristi asked him if he forgot something, and then he realized he forgot Senecas backpack for school so had to go back home to get it. I had asked another mom from daycare if she could get Seneca to and from pre-school on Thursday since the project Paul is on is out of town so technically he didn't get the full effect of what I do on a weekly basis. Saturday morning was Senecas first day of swimming lessons this winter. She has moved up to pre-school level 2. Paul had to take her since I was on my way home from Sioux Falls. I know he was a little concerned about having to put a pony tail in her hair but I asked Seneca and she said he got one in for her. I will have to ask him later how that went. Today we will play catch up with the cleaning and laundry since I was gone all week. It was nice to be in a nice warm motel room all week because now that I am home, Paul STILL has not turned on the heat and it is a little chilly here in the mornings (34 degree outside, 65 degrees inside). I guess we just pile on the clothes until we warm up. The gas fireplace works a little but it is a little cold getting out of bed. Hopefully midweek next week, I can get away with turning it on without him knowing!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment