Monday, May 07, 2007

Behind.....

I am going to give you updates, photos, etc. that I have been meaning to for the past month or so. Do you get the hint that I am REALLY behind???

This photo is one that Seneca wanted me to share well over a month ago. I took her to get her hair cut and they curled her hair. I have never seen her so estatic to have curly hair!!! She thought she was the "bomb"! After her hair cut we went to the mall to get some shoes and every mirror that she could find, she looked into, turned her head and would mumble something. I finally caught what she was saying....."Ooooo baby". She didn't want to lay on it, nothing for the entire day!! She thought she was pretty hot stuff.


This is the reason you pick out your childrens clothes for school. On this day, I told her to get dressed. I had all the clothes, BUT the socks picked out and when I came out to the living room, this is what I found..........

Needless to say, I made her change socks!!

Last Thursday, I volunteered (or should I say, they were short people so I got cornered) for the trip to the farm for Pre-school. The kids went to the farm and got to see turkeys, llamas, a baby goat, a baby chick, a baby lamb and sheep. They also got to go into the chicken coop to see the eggs from the morning. Seneca was very disappointed that there weren't any horses.

Now I think we are up to date on our happenings. This past weekend, Paul stayed home with Seneca while I had a rummage sale with a few friends. It was a rainy, dreary day but we did OK. I made almost $200.00 so I guess it was good. I have decided to have one more at the beginning of June. I just didn't quite get rid of some of the things I wanted to so thought I would try one more time.

No comments: