Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mothers Day


Mothers Day....what a wonderful day it was!!

When I got up yesterday morning, I woke to Seneca saying, "I still can't give you your surprise because Daddy isn't up yet. OK, I will give it to you, he won't be mad." Off to her room she went (she has been talking about this surprise for a week now). She arrived back with a card and a beautiful drawing. The best part is, I got a good three minute hug! When I got out of the shower, I came to teh dining room to find another card and new gardening shears (mine have been broke for awhile) from Paul. Afterwords, we went out to breakfast and really did nothing the rest of the day. Enjoyed the air conditioning since it got up to 95 degrees already and MUGGY!!! It was a great day though. No whining, no fits, and got a nap in without being woke up!

No comments: