Monday, September 10, 2007

First day of Pre-School


Today was Senecas first day of Pre-school (2nd year of Pre-school due to her age). Last night we layed out her clothes and got everything ready. This morning about 6 am, I was in the shower and in she walks, all dressed and ready to go!! I think she was a little excited!!

We took pictures at the house before we left. It wasn't my car pool week, but I couldn't miss her first day so I picked her up from daycare to take her to pre-school. I wanted to take another picture at school and I got, "Mom, you already took one at home"!!! So I managed to take a photo of ALL the girls that are going to her pre-school from her daycare.

I did decide to let the other parents that are doing car pool this week bring her back to daycare.

Today was also the first day of dance!! I take 3 of the girls on Mondays and another mother picks them up. Seneca was just as excited for dance as she was for pre-school. I was not able to get photos of the 1st day of dance. I got the "Mom, your annoying" look when I asked to take a photo. So.....no photo!! 4 going on 14!

No comments: