I then decided I needed something new.......new color, something and painted this: Welcome to the Hertel Blog Spot! I am hoping I can keep all our friends and family updated on our lives! You can watch as Seneca grows and can read about all the fun stuff she says and does as well as keep up with Paul and I!
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Master Bath Re-Do
Since 2002, when we bought this house, our Master Bathroom has seen many different colors. We bought it with the below decor:
I then decided I needed something new.......new color, something and painted this:
After a little over a year of that, we decided we are sick of carpet in the bathroom and wanted to replace the flooring. Paul installed laminate flooring. We originally wanted to get rid of the ceramic tile aroud the toilet but after pulling up carpet and examining what might be more of a job than we planned, we decided to keep the ceramic tile and just put the laminate around the ceramic tile. I was leary but after painting yet again and seeing the finished product, I LOVE my Master Bathroom!! We love the flooring so much that we went and purchased more and will be putting it in our Master Bedroom and Senecas bedroom!! We hear having hard surfaces is much better for allergies so maybe both Seneca and I will benefit!! The only problem is, now I have to paint our bedrooms before the new floors get put in. It seems as if painting in our house is never ending but I have LOVED the finished results!!
I then decided I needed something new.......new color, something and painted this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The bathroom looks really nice!! I bet you'll love the hardwood floors in your bedrooms - but you may need to turn up the furnace a bit to keep you feet warm as you dash to the bathroom in the morning!! :-)
u should have taken out the tile
I think it looks great!
ustill should have taken out the tile
Post a Comment