The playhouse is coming along so well. I was surprised when I got to Vals house on Monday how much had been done over the weekend. She said that she only worked on it for a few hours over the weekend but I thought it looked more like that was ALL she did over the weekend!!
Here is the progress as of Tuesday.......
When Val started showing us how to put "flashing" on (picture below), we knew that this was going to be a top notch playhouse. I couldn't believe we were getting that involved in a playhouse!!! I did ask if it was going to have rain gutters but she just laughed at me and said, "No" and continued working!!
We shingled last night but didn't quite finish and tonight we will begin painting. Stay tuned for more photos!!!
1 comment:
Wow... that is so cool. Great work women!!
Post a Comment