Wanted to share some photos of our latest edition.......yup, a cat!!
We added a cat to our family on Sunday. This cat was found in our friends (Thanks Kris) garage (3rd cat in a year) and we as a family discussed it and decided to add her to our family. Seneca was at a birthday party on Sunday and we brought her home while she was away. We thought we would surprise her!! As a family, we decided to name her Espyn (ESPN; guess where that came from). As of this morning, her name as been changed to Lilly. Seneca kept calling her Esteban and I kept calling her Gracie (out of habit; our last cats name) so......Seneca came up with Lilly and we decided to keep it that way!!
Lilly went to the vet on Wednesday. She is 7 lbs and about 5 months old. They let us pick a birthdate (had to pick from the month April) so we picked the 7th. The 7th is easy for me to remember since my birthday is July 7 and Pauls in March 7th. The more I got to thinking while at the vet, I thought that was Gracies birthday. So I had the vet look up Gracies records and sure enough......April 7th!! How crazy is that!!!??????
In 3 weeks, we will have her spayed and declawed. They will do both at the same time. They did clip her nails today and hopefully that will tide her over until the declaw!!
She is really a very good kitten and Seneca has been just awesome in her responsibilities to take care of Lilly!! I hope both the great kitty attitude and Senecas attitude continue!!
We added a cat to our family on Sunday. This cat was found in our friends (Thanks Kris) garage (3rd cat in a year) and we as a family discussed it and decided to add her to our family. Seneca was at a birthday party on Sunday and we brought her home while she was away. We thought we would surprise her!! As a family, we decided to name her Espyn (ESPN; guess where that came from). As of this morning, her name as been changed to Lilly. Seneca kept calling her Esteban and I kept calling her Gracie (out of habit; our last cats name) so......Seneca came up with Lilly and we decided to keep it that way!!
Lilly went to the vet on Wednesday. She is 7 lbs and about 5 months old. They let us pick a birthdate (had to pick from the month April) so we picked the 7th. The 7th is easy for me to remember since my birthday is July 7 and Pauls in March 7th. The more I got to thinking while at the vet, I thought that was Gracies birthday. So I had the vet look up Gracies records and sure enough......April 7th!! How crazy is that!!!??????
In 3 weeks, we will have her spayed and declawed. They will do both at the same time. They did clip her nails today and hopefully that will tide her over until the declaw!!
She is really a very good kitten and Seneca has been just awesome in her responsibilities to take care of Lilly!! I hope both the great kitty attitude and Senecas attitude continue!!
2 comments:
I had a cat growing up, her name was Babe. I loved Babe. About 6 years ago my Blake came home from a friends house and said that some abandoned kittys had been left his yard and could we please please have one. I reluctantly said yes and he brought home a kitten that looked identicle to my Babe. Crazy huh? Anyway, we named her Oreo. We all loved that cat. Even Brian who is not fond of cats. Cats are great! We also have 2 dogs and 2 horses. Yep, we have a little zoo here. But we love them all! So it's all good!
Anyway, enjoy your new little Lilly. I like her name!
Take Care,
JoLynn
Congrats on the new addition. She's gorgeous, but I am allergic. It makes me sneeze just looking at the picture!
Post a Comment