Monday, October 10, 2005

COOKIES!!!




Today was a "Holiday" for mom so I decided that Seneca and I would make cookies. Me, the Betty Crocker that I am not, went and bought already prepared sugar cookie dough that is rolled out and with frosting enclosed. All we needed to do was to cut them out, bake and frost. Well, after searching Super Walmart for 20 minutes looking for a "pumpkin" cookie cutter (since we don't own ANY cookie cutters), we finally settled for a "star" cookie cutter. Not sure where Super Walmart keeps the "holiday" cutters but couldn't find them. Seneca was perfectly happy with the "star" since that is what she wanted before all this started. So while Seneca napped, I baked the cookies. When she woke up, I let her frost the cookies and of course enjoy one of them!! She thought it was pretty fun decorating our star cookies with orange frosting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seneca, those cookies sure look good. Now that I know that they came already made!! Sure would like one right now, but you probably ate them all up. Love, Crystal

Anonymous said...

May I have a cookie, please? I'd like the one with the most frosting. You might make a good Betty Crocker -- better then your mom. Great Grandma Kusler