Monday, October 03, 2005

Wedding Weekend

On Saturday we attended a wedding here in Pierre. A friend of mine who I worked with at Norwest Bank got married. It was a small but wonderful wedding! Seneca was excited all morning to get to go to a wedding a dance. I told her that after naptime we would get ready and go to the wedding. Well, lo and behold, she decides an hour earlier than her regular naptime that she wanted to take a nap. (Since when does she WANT to take a nap). So I let her lay down. After her nap, she was ready to go to the wedding! So for a few hours afterwords, all I heard about was "Is it time to go to the wedding?" When I did get her all dressed up and ready to go, she looked up at me and said, "This is pretty fancy!". I just laughed! She was a very good girl at the wedding and sat patiently waiting for the dance. When they did the dollar dance she kept coming back to Paul and I and asking for a "dollar " so she could dance with the Bride and the Groom. She had a good time. About 9:00, she said she was ready to go home and go to bed! I think she wore herself out.

No comments: