Welcome to the Hertel Blog Spot! I am hoping I can keep all our friends and family updated on our lives! You can watch as Seneca grows and can read about all the fun stuff she says and does as well as keep up with Paul and I!
Monday, April 03, 2006
Can't Wait....
Yesterday Seneca asked "how many sleeps" before Easter is here? (We tell time by number of sleeps in our house). Anyways, I told her that there are 14 more sleeps until Easter. This morning on the way to daycare she asked now how many more sleeps and I said 13...she then says, 4 comes after 5 and I said no, 5 comes after 4 and there are 13 more sleeps and I continued to count from 1-13 so she would understand just how many more sleeps there were. After I counted she then says, "I can't wait that time"...meaning I can't wait that long. I just had to chuckle! Oh how there minds work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment