
We couldn't ask for more beautiful weather as we had this weekend. 70's and no wind! Unusual for SD. Paul finished staining the deck and the spring yard work this weekend. Seneca has discovered dandelions and thinks they are just great! She said to me today, "Mom, when you are sad, I will give you dandelions and then you will feel better." She has a wonderful heart! We all got to enjoy the wonderful weather both Saturday and Sunday!
Saturday night we went to some friends house to watch the Nascar race. They have a 3 month old so Seneca got to play with "Baby Blake". Really, she played with his toys and didn't pay much attention to him. I said I guess we can put her toys away and get out her baby toys again because she seemed to enjoy those more.

Today she finally figured out how to pedal on her bike. Next weekend, we'll put the helmet and elbow and knee pads and let her go.
No comments:
Post a Comment