Sunday, June 11, 2006

A recap of the week

Seneca and I managed to survive our week together. Monday her and I went to Wal-mart to do some shopping for my office. We then visited moms work and Seneca got to play with the toys that I have under my desk and to see some fish that a co-worker of mine has in him office, while I visted for awhile. She sure liked those fish. Could have stood there for hours.

Tuesday, we went to the library for storytime. They had Leona from Between the Lions there and Buddy the SDPB Bird. I thought for sure Seneca would get her picture taken with them because she was so excited when they walked out but the minute it was her turn, she screamed and cried. We then headed to the books to read and play for awhile and she was fine until Leona headed her way again.....never thought it would be "my kid" making a scene.

The rest of the week we didn't do too much. I had brought some work home and finally sat down to work on that. Seneca played with her toys, watched movies and we did manage to get outside to water the flowers when it wasn't raining. Wanted to get the swimming pool out but by Wednesday, the weather was cool and it rained on and off the remainder of the week.

Paul worked Saturday morning and then we took the cans to recycle. Saturday night we were invited to a BBQ (60 degrees was a little cool) for a 13 year olds birthday party. It was a nice time. They had a trampoline and a beanbag game, burgers, hotdogs, salads and cake and icecream. We had a nice time despite the weather and Seneca enjoyed the trampoline. Fortuneately she hasn't asked for one yet!

Today we promised to take Seneca to the movie theatre. She wants to see "Cars" the new Pixar movie. This will be her first time at the movie theatre. And she thought our big screen TV was big.......

No comments: