Seneca brought the above book home from the Pre-school lending library last week. On Sunday, she wanted me to read it to her so we sat down and I then told her, "Why don't you read it to me". So we sat down and she followed my finger below the words as she read it to me. She did a wonerful job and only needed help with a few words. I was so proud of her!! She is so ready for Kindergarten but I am so not ready to let go of my baby!!We also had her pre-school parent/teacher conferences yesterday! The teacher had nothing but great things to say about Seneca. She says she is very independent and has done much better this year at not getting so frustrated when things "aren't perfect". Hmmmm, wonder where she gets the perfectionism from? Could it be her OCD mother!? She plays well with others but is very competitive (wants to be first after snack, first to the toys, etc). That one she gets from her father!!
I am sure despite these downfalls from her parents she will turn out just fine.....don't you think!!??
1 comment:
That is fantastic! Way to go Seneca! Isn't it amazing to watch them gain these skills right in front of our eyes. Very cool.
Post a Comment