Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Kids Say The Darndest Things

Tonight, Paul and I were visiting about places we could take Seneca to when we go to Kansas City in September (i.e. eat at The Rainforest Cafe, Childrens Museums, etc.) and I said to Paul that I think Seneca would get a kick out of going there....well, Seneca overheard us talking and replied, "I don't want to get kicked. That's naughty!" I just started cracking up.....she is just so funny!!!

She just now came up to me and said, "That is it! I am tired of that!" I then asked her, "What are you tired of?" "I am tired of football", she told me. Paul is watching pre-season football and Seneca is already tired of it.....well sweety, you have a long road ahead of you! It has only just begun! As I have told friends of ours, I am just glad that Pauls hobby is watching sports instead of hunting or fishing because at least he is home watching sports!

1 comment:

The Dunkers said...

Guess she's not going to be Daddy's little chearleader anymore!