Monday, August 14, 2006

Baking cookies....thats right....baking!!

The other night when we were tucking Seneca into bed we were asking her about her day. She proceeded to tell us that they had banana bread for snack. One of the kids brought it. Paul asked if it was home made and she said, "No, Keenan got it at Walmart". I told her that Keenan and his mom made it. She insisted it was from Walmart because EVERYTHING comes from Walmart. Paul continuted to explain how you bake (assemble all the ingredients, etc.) and she thought that was funny. As we left her room, Paul looked at me with the "bad mother eye" and said, "You really need to bake more. She thinks everything comes from Walmart" and I said, "Well, it does". So since the weather was alot cooler than normal, the three of us made Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip cookies yesterday. Seneca thought it was pretty neat!!! She is very protective of the cookies now though. She didn't want Paul to take any for his lunch this morning.

1 comment:

The Dunkers said...

Good Job Miss Seneca! I bet those cookies tasted awesome. Way better then Walmart, huh? I bet you're a great helper so you can help Cason and Camry bake anytime.

Aunt Becky