Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Pre-School Open House

Last night Paul, Seneca and I attended Senecas Faith Lutheran Pre-School Open House. The parents had some paper work to fill out and then it was basically letting the kids explore the classroom. They have lots of fun things there. A pet hamster, some fish, trikes, books, toys, etc. Seneca was acting like she was at Disney Land she was so excited! Her and her two friends from daycare, Austyn and Reagan were all very excited and where one went the others went. I am hoping that once school starts they will meet some new kids and not be so dependant on each other. We received the full years schedule and what they will be learning each month. There was also signups for treats for the month of September and also carpool for field trips. I signed up for field trips and the treat sheet was already full so I missed out on that one for the month.

No comments: