List of 4's
Jill Dais-Brenne tagged everyone on a list of 4's....so I better participate. As I read hers though, I find that mine is actually going to be quite boring and probably not as entertaining but here we go.
FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE
1. Norwest Bank Teller
2. Factory Worker (once a a plastic factory and once at a sewing factory; yes, I said sewing factory. Tia DID sew.)
3. Bartender/Cocktail Waitress/Waitress
4. Maid at Super 8 (that lasted one day because I kept gagging at all the filth). I didn't even come back to get paid for my one day of work because it was so bad!!!
FOUR MOVIES I HAVE WATCHED OVER AND OVER
1. Toy Story I & II (contribute that one to Seneca)
2. Grease and Grease II (all time favorite movies!!!!)
3. ??????
4. ????? (as you can tell, not much of a repeat MOVIE watcher, now if you made this "FOUR TV SERIES SHOWS I HAVE WATCHED OVER AND OVER", I could answer that one!
FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. Pierre, SD
2. Mankato, MN
3. Mesa, AZ
4. Eureka, SD
FOUR TV SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Prison Break
3. What About Brian
4. Friday Night Lights
FOUR WEB SITES I VISIT DAILY
1. All the Blogs from people
2. St. Marys Foundation Cradle Roll (I have to see who is having babies here in Pierre and see how cute each one is)
3. Aberdeen American News (kind of morbid, but need to read the Obituaries)
4. soapoperafan.com (need to keep up to date on the soap world)
FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION
1. Canada (for our honeymoon)
2. San Antonio (several times in my life)
3. California; Disney Land (when I was like 7)
4. Las Vegas (once again....I was like 7)
FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
1. Any kind of Mexican Food
2. Anything deep fat fried; appetizers; preferably buffalo wings
3. Cheese Buttons
4. Birthday Cake
FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
1. Jamaica
2. Home (since I am at work and I am such a home body.....home sounds great right now)
3. Hawaii
4. Anywhere that has a beach
You're all tagged...
1 comment:
Kansas was not a vacation?
Post a Comment