Sunday, February 25, 2007

Snowy Weekend



Earlier this week, they had been predicting a winter storm. So Saturday morning, we decided to do what we had to do for the weekend and then stay at home the rest of the weekend. So Saturday morning, we took Seneca to swimming lessons. She really is doing so well. It just amazes me every week how much more she improves. A few weeks left and we will see if she will be able to advance to Preschool Level 3.








As predicted, we did receive our winter storm. About noon on Saturday it started snowing well into the evening. It was the heavy wet snow which of course made our satellite reception go out so I went out several times to try to get the snow off of the satellite so we could watch TV. The snow let up about 8:00 p.m. and just had some flurries after that. In total we probably got about 3". This morning Paul went out to snow blow and I bundled Seneca up so she could go "help". We let her shovel on the deck. By the size of her shovel, it could have kept her busy for days if we would have let her stay out there. I have a feeling that the snow would have melted before she got it all shoveled off the deck.

1 comment:

jilldaisbrenne said...

I have to admit - it looks kinda fun playing in the snow!