Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Music Meme

I have been tagged again by the Dais Girls!! For those of you who really know me, you know I LOVE music. My likes and dislikes change by the day, actually, more by my mood so sometimes they change OFTEN throughout the day!! So, as I took Seneca to daycare and I headed to work and I flipped through the XM radio, I noted a few that I either listen to ALL THE TIME or just caught me this morning.

"List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what they are. They must be songs you are presently enjoying. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to."

"Landslide" by Dixie Chicks
I always loved this song when Stevie Nicks did it but REALLY loved it more when the Dixie Chicks did it. Even though there are many out there who aren't fond of the Chicks anymore due to their comment on President Bush, but I LOVE the chicks anyways and mostly because they aren't afraid to say what they feel. They are down to earth and I LOVE their music!!!

"Say it Right" by Nelly Furtado
I discovered this song one very early morning on the treadmill. It really got me moving and since then I have just LOVED it!!

"Lifes Been Good" Joe Walsh
This is a song that I have always loved. It makes me in a good mood!

"How To Save A Life" The Fray
This isn't my favorite right now but as I changed the station I was told by Seneca....."Mom, I like this song. Turn it back".

"Misty Mountain Hop" Led Zepplin
ANYTHING by Led Zepplin is my favorite! But this one takes the cake!

"Lips of An Angel" Hinder
Hinder is really starting to be my favorite right now. This song was their first release I believe and I still like it even though some country artist redid it and just butchered it!!

I know that is only 6, but I can't come up with anymore. So whoever is reading and wants to play....."your it".

1 comment:

jilldaisbrenne said...

Good list... I don't know Hinder, but will check it out.