Thursday, June 28, 2007

Another Meme.....First, Last & Now

Another Meme started by the Dais Girls!!

First
First job: Kid job - Giraffes yogurt ( I worked full time from age 16 on);
College job – Hallmark; Real job – I would say the first "real" job would have to be National Poly Plastic in Mankato, MN but I actually consider my current job probably my only "real job"
First screen name: tiamwanner (like you Jill.....how original)
First funeral: I am going to guess one of my great grandparents, I was too young to remember.
First pet: Taffy.....a carine terrier
First piercing: Ears; not sure how old I was....maybe 5th grade?!?
First tattoo: none yet…really want one but am scared of needles.
First credit card: College
First kiss: Thaddeus Kunz......Kindergarden
First enemy: ????, can't think of my first enemy......that was probably way too long ago!!

Last
Last car ride: from home, to daycare, to work....and here I am!!
Last kiss: Paul this morning before he left for work (6 am). Seneca was grouchy and wouldn't kiss me otherwise she would have been my last kiss.
Last movie watched: "Click" with Adam Sandler.....loved it!! I just love that guy!!
Last beverage drank: cup of coffee with creamer.
Last food consumed: bowl of "Cinnamin Life" cereal
Last phone call: My friend Kerri last night
Last time showered: 5 am this morning
Last CD played: Lily Allen
Last website visited: Jill and Tammys Blogs (that is why I am doing this now)

Now
Single or taken: "Taken" for 6 years….
Birthday: July 7– I’ll be 34 (coming up right around the corner)
Sign: Cancer
Siblings: 1 older brother....Nikki
Hair color: brown
Eye color: hazel
Shoe size: 6 1/2
Height: 5’4’’
Wearing: gauchos, a sleeveless shirt and sandles
Drinking: coffee with creamer....trying to get motivated
Thinking about: all the stuff I need to get done at work today since I don't work tomorrow but instead I am doing this blog......real efficient Tia!!
Listening to: Oprah and Friends on XM

No comments: