Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Halloween!!

Last night after we got home, we took Seneca Trick-or-Treating. She was excited this year to go.....probably because last Halloween, she spent it in the hospital

Even though we just went to friends houses, her pre-school teachers and neighbors that she knew, she wouldn't walk up to the doors herself. I had to go with her. We did do what every other kid in Pierre was doing and that was Trick-or-Treat at the Governors Mansion! Right when we got in the car, Paul asked, "What did she get......a laptop?" I said, "Unless its a coupon for a laptop, I don't think so?" Needless to say, she got candy just like every other house gives!
When we got home, she laid all her treats out as we said she could have one. After a good five minute "thinking process" on which to eat......she finally picked one out. Really......how hard is it to choose?!? Candy is candy....right?

1 comment:

jilldaisbrenne said...

You looked adorable Seneca. Looks like you scored a bunch of candy!!