Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Holidays

We had a pleasant Thanksgiving. On Thursday morning we headed to McLaughlin to Pauls parents house. Seneca was excited to see Grandma and Grandpa Hertel! We were joined with Pauls Aunt and Uncle Terry and Cindy and their family and Pauls Grandma Helen. The food was good, as always. We played cards most of the weekend and I actually won a few games now and again.
As I came home last night after our MOPS fundraiser at the Pizza Ranch, I realized what one of my favorite parts of the Holidays are.....receiving Christmas Cards!! I have now received two and it really is the highlight of each day for me (besides hearing the fun and exciting things Seneca has been up to during the day). I love to hear what everyone is doing or to see what everyone looks like (when you include photos). It really is a great time of the year to "reconnect" with our family and friends with a wonderful card and letter. So I am sure my next month will be fun fillled day each day as we receive the cards, letters, photos and holiday greetings.

No comments: