Welcome to the Hertel Blog Spot! I am hoping I can keep all our friends and family updated on our lives! You can watch as Seneca grows and can read about all the fun stuff she says and does as well as keep up with Paul and I!
Sunday, May 21, 2006
Mothers Day (Belated Update)
I know those of you who read this consistently are wondering.....what happen to her update about Mothers Day?.....well, I have finally "felt up to" writing on the blog site. The week leading up to Mothers Day was a long week. Seneca ended up in the clinic and had to have chest xrays because they couldn't figure out why she has had a cough for 3 weeks. It turned out that she had bronchitis and a touch of walking pnemonia. In the meantime, I was fighting something. Still not sure what. I would feel OK for a day and then just be down...terrible sore throat, very tired and just could tell I needed rest. The next day....I would be OK again. So....back to Mothers Day. I woke up to both Paul and Seneca wishing me "Happy Mothers Day" and then moved myself to the couch and watched cartoons with Seneca. I later fell asleep and awoke to Paul calling my name. He had lunch "on the couch" for me! I ate, went back to sleep and finally woke up after Seneca's nap time and enjoyed the rest of the day doing nothing. It was a nice relaxing day to get me ready for the week to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment