Welcome to the Hertel Blog Spot! I am hoping I can keep all our friends and family updated on our lives! You can watch as Seneca grows and can read about all the fun stuff she says and does as well as keep up with Paul and I!
Monday, May 08, 2006
Rummage and more.....
This weekend I had a rummage sale with a friend of mine. Got rid of alot of stuff but still have a trunk full to take to charity! It sure is amazing the "stuff" you collect over a year! Seneca I don't think enjoyed the rummage sale. She got hit in the head with the kitchen door, fell and skinned up her knees and boy, is she ever a Drama Queen because the knee thing went on ALL DAY LONG!! It was barely bleeding and you would have thought she lost a leg.....she limped around all day and then when her dad came home, refused to walk from the hallway to the living room because of her knee. Needless to say, she stood in the hallway for about 20 minutes! You couldn't get anywhere near her knee because if you did....she would scream! Besides the rummage sale, we got the patio furniture out and cleaned that off so we can start using it, got the sprinkler system going and made sure it was watering all my flowers. Sunday we cleaned windows, window sills and took off screens and cleaned them off and I planted some more flowers. Other than that, we did get a little rain last night....enough to wet the ground. It would be nice if we could get some more but doesn't sound too promising.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment