Friday was our 5th Anniversary. After work, a friend of mine came to pick up Seneca from our house. Kerri was going to take Seneca to her place for the evening and a sleep over. Paul arrived home about 6:20 got ready and then told me I had to go into the bedroom and close the door because he needed 5 minutes to prepare. So, I went into the bedroom and then after about 5 minutes he handed me a card. In the card was a clue. Here is how the clues went:
Clue #1 (written in the card): I bought something special for you that you have talked about & have asked for in the past. First, y ou must make a small journey, like our marriage has. Follow the clues and find them, they would look good on you as you go out the door!.
Well the "dummy" I am, I don't even get the first clue. I asked him, "What clue?". He says, "Look at the underlined words". So I see the "Out the door". I begin to walk to the door that heads out to the garage.....he stands by the front door and says, "Which door are you going out?" Well, I am thinking, the door we ALWAYS go out to get to the car! Wrong door! He had the next clue on the front door.
Clue #2 (hangin on the front door): You can see these things on a great big screen TV!
Now, I have to venture down the steps to the basement family room to the big screen TV. In the meantime, I am thinking, we are going to be late to our reservations at the restraunt. You all know I can't stand being late to ANYTHING! So I get to the big screen TV and here is the next clue...
Clue #3 (hanging on the Big Screen TV): Not on TV today, must find your own on E-BAY!
Back up the stairs to the computer......
Clue #4 (hanging on the computer): Just SOLD OUT, maybe your are already bought & chilling in a big freezer.....
Guess where I have to go AGAIN....downstairs! I definately am already beyond hungry and am working up a bigger appetite than I already have (as my stomach growls). So down the stairs I go.....
Clue #5 (posted on the deep freeze): Nah, we don't want these expensive things somewhere cold & could chill your ears, maybe they are locked up someplace SAFE!
So off to the safe in the room across the hall (thank you for not making me go BACK up stairs...)
So, I open the safe and what appears?
Guess you all will have to wait until later to see too! Check out this blog later to see what I got!
No comments:
Post a Comment