This weekend was another hot weekend with temperatures over 110 degrees! Pierre is supposed to get a break starting Tuesday. I will believe it when I see it!
Saturday night we had invited a few people over to sit out on the deck and visit. Well....since it was 115 degrees, we moved the party indoors and played cards and visited. We are hoping to enjoy the deck one of these days, but for now, we will enjoy the air conditioning.
Today we did much of the same, stayed indoors!! We slept in until about 7:30 (yes, that is sleeping in for us). Seneca came in the bedroom this moring and said, "It is a little bit morning when I looked out my window, so it is time to wake up". Paul then said, "Well, good morning" as she replys "Well good morning to you!" She was in a good mood from the minute she woke up. The things she says sometimes, you just got to love her!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment