Monday, September 04, 2006

Nice, Long Weekend

It was a wonderful Labor Day weekend. Friday morning it started raining and it didn't stop until Sunday morning. We got a total of 1/2". It was the nice beautiful spring rain!!!
For the rainy part of the weekend, we finally painted our master bathroom. I haven't decided if I like it yet. Too late to turn back now! It's done. Of course, one thing leads to another and now I want to change all the accessories (i.e. towel bars, TP holder, etc.). Another thing to add to my wish list.
So after two days of priming, painting, taping, we finally went and enjoyed the day today. Today was a beautiful day. Clear skies, highs in the mid 70's. Did some outdoor things (Seneca tried to ride bike, played kick ball, etc.). That was about it for the long weekend.

1 comment:

jilldaisbrenne said...

Love the color... I like the stripe...might have to do that in one of my rooms!