This past weekend, we headed to my home town to help my Grandparents (Wallace & Irene Kusler) with their farm and household auction. We arrived Friday about 2:00 and helped carry the furniture out onto the trailers. It was a cold and rainy day. My Grandparents moved into an apartment in town and so we then headed to town for the evening. Paul and I went uptown for a few drinks while Great Grandma and Grandpa watched Seneca for an hour or so.
Saturday was a windy day but thank goodness for no rain during the auction. It was a long day. Paul bought a snowblower so now this winter the snow can come. NO MORE SHOVELING!! YAH!! We got Seneca an old school desk from the Artas School and a few more things for rememberance. It was nice to see all the people, my aunts and many others. Seneca got to meet her Grandma Wanner for the first time. I would post photos but of course, I forgot the camera! We were half way to Eureka when I remembered! Sorry......
No comments:
Post a Comment