Welcome to the Hertel Blog Spot! I am hoping I can keep all our friends and family updated on our lives! You can watch as Seneca grows and can read about all the fun stuff she says and does as well as keep up with Paul and I!
Wednesday, August 03, 2005
Fun at Bundys
When Paul arrived home from work tonight, we ate dinner (I should say that Paul and I ate dinner and Seneca refused to eat) and then went to one of Pauls co-workers house. Little did I know that it was just going to be Seneca, I and "The guys". Seneca had a fun time with Al's golden lab "Alex"! Seneca tossed the tennis ball to him, told him to "sit", petted him and both her and the dog just followed each other back and forth. Al then taught Seneca how to juggle! She "thinks" she can juggle but she isn't quite there yet. Maybe after a few months practice she will be our little "Juggler". Only time will tell!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment