Welcome to the Hertel Blog Spot! I am hoping I can keep all our friends and family updated on our lives! You can watch as Seneca grows and can read about all the fun stuff she says and does as well as keep up with Paul and I!
Monday, August 01, 2005
Typical Monday
Seneca woke up at her "normal" weekday time....6:00 am. She wanted to watch cartoons while I finished getting ready. I have found, if I get her diaper changed and get her in her clothes RIGHT AWAY when she gets up, it is much easier than interrupting her cartoons! So I went to get her ready and she says, "I don't want to get dressed". I insisted that she get ready and she then asked, "Where is Daddy?". I said, "At work". So she proceeded to argue about getting dressed until I stated, "Daddy said that I can call him if you don't get dressed and he will come home." Boy did she get out of her P.J.'s and into her daycare clothes quickly!!! Can you tell she listens to her father?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment