Sunday, August 07, 2005

Just your typical Saturday

Yesterday was Saturday and not much different than most Saturdays in our house. Paul had to work (can't wait until construction season is over) so Seneca and I were on our own. Seneca and I went out to breakfast with Kerri, a friend of mine. It just amazes me when Seneca eats two big pancakes and eggs! She LOVES pancakes! The rest of the morning for Seneca and I consisted of cleaning house, watching cartoons, and going to the mall to play in the toy isle at Kmart. I figure that she gets her "new toy" fix and we don't have to buy them. It also helps you figure out what to possibly get her for Christmas!

About 4:00, Paul got off work. We ate supper and then headed down to the basement for some "cool" air (since we had near 100's AGAIN). A friend of Pauls called and asked if we wanted to come over to play cards and even though we were both tired, decided, why not! We really don't get much "adult" conversation other than with each other so the three of us headed over to Jason & Donitas! Jason and Donita have a 9 month old boy named Nathan. Seneca enjoyed playing with his toys and of course later after Nathan went to bed, watched "Finding Nemo"! Paul and I said we were staying until 10 pm, but ended up there until midnight. Was hoping since Seneca didn't go to bed until after midnight that she would sleep in....we need to quit dreaming because we were awakened by 6:30 am. What happen to those days of sleeping until 9 am!?!

No comments: