Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Senecas Dance Open House

Seneca had a "Dance Open House" yesterday at Pierre Street Dance where she has been taking lessons this fall. This was a time for the parents to come in and see what their children have been learning and for the kids to show us their stuff. It started out as a "not so good time" for Seneca when she decided she would rather cry and sit on my lap than participate. After 10 minutes, I took her away from the others to have a little chat with her. After convincing her that she could do this, she wiped the tears and she went to participate with the rest of the class for the remainder of the time. She did wonderful!! I was so proud of her. I can't wait until the Dance Recital in April!

3 comments:

jilldaisbrenne said...

I love love love the video! (Great job Tia) and marvelous dancing Seneca! Bravo!!

The Dunkers said...

Very beautiful dancing Miss Seneca! I'm glad you decided to join in the fun.
Aunt Becky

Anonymous said...

This is cool! She dances wonderfully- although it makes me a little dizzy watching her! I hope I have a little girl so she can take dance lessons too!