Last Wednesday, December 13th, Seneca had her Wednesday School Program at Church. Seneca did so well! Her class were stars and they sang several songs and she just sang away! She of course looked all around to see if we were there and then was content with participating.
Saturday, a friend of hers, Abby had her 4th Birthday Party at the Pizza Ranch. The parents were welcome to stay and I asked Seneca if she wanted me to stay and she very quickly told me to leave. Sunday, another friend of hers, Kate took Seneca to the movie Charlottes Web for Kates birthday (I know, enough December birthdays already!). Once again, I asked her if I could go and she said "No, I will be fine mom." I knew she would be fine but I kind of wanted to see that movie also. O-well, it was a few hours of peace for me! She had a wonderful time and told us all about the movie when she came home.
Wednesday was her Christmas party at daycare. They exchanged gifts, decorated cookies, ate tacos for lunch and danced to the Frog Song (don't ask because I don't have a clue). She must have got to eat a few of those cookies also because she was haywire all night last night!
Today, they had their Christmas Program at Pre-school. It was so good! They showed the parents all the nursery rhymes and other rhymes they learned since September. They then did the Nativity Story. Seneca was an angel. It just amazes me how the teacher gets 24 kids to do what she wants, and us as parents struggle with one! The kids gave us parents a little gift afterwords (a wooden Christmas tree with their photo on it). It was wonderful!

Tomorrow is the true test of mine and Pauls patience. We are having 6 3&4 year olds over for Senecas Birthday (that means a total of 7). Pizza, cake, ice cream, presents and a craft project. Hopefully that will fill up the hour and a half time slot. If you don't hear much from us afterwords, we have gone nuts!
1 comment:
Happy birthday Seneca. Have a great party!
Post a Comment