Jill has "tagged" me to do this threes list....I will attempt as I don't want to let her down, but Jill, if you only knew how much I DO NOT like these things! I am doing it for you though!
Three's List
1. 3 things that scare me:
Seneca being sick
snakes
thunderstorms especially when there are tornado warnings out!!
2. 3 people that make me laugh:
Seneca, hmmm, Seneca and did I mention Seneca? She really is quite the comedian
3. 3 things I love:
Paul, Seneca and of course, my cat Gracie
4. 3 things I hate:
People who feel they need to talk on their cell phones while driving! If it isn't an emergency, hang up and drive!!!
Neighbors dogs doing their "thing" in my yard and then not picking it up
People with poor work ethic
5. 3 things I don't understand:
MP3 players (haven't really tried to understand them or see the purpose in them)
HTML code (trying to learn but get quite frustrated)
And Jill, I am with you on this one......Anything too 'mathy'
6. 3 things on my desk
A stack of Senecas birthday invitations,
kids DVD's (Seneca watches movies on the computer)
Chrysler Aspen informational DVD (I'm dreaming again)
7. 3 things I'm doing right now:Bogging, listening to the Broncos game in the background and ummm, how much can one really do when they are on the computer?
8. 3 things I want to do before I die:
See my grandchildren, go to Jamaica (have to see where Bob Marley lived) and take a cruise to some place warm
9. 3 things I can do well:
I'm a good mother (Seneca doesn't agree all the time so that must mean I am doing a good job); I cook well (even though I hate doing it); and I can figure out our health insurance and keep up with it and find all the mistakes that they make
10. 3 things I can't do: drive a manual transmission (That is too funny Jill that both you and I can't do it); tell jokes (I can never remember them); be creative (I don't have a creative bone in my body)
11: 3 things you should listen to:Your body (I agree Jill); your children because they say the funniest and most honest things; music (all kinds, what a wonderful mixture we have out there; music is wonderful!)
12: 3 things you shouldn't listen to:
Politicians and um, I can't think of anymore at the moment
13. 3 things I would like to learn: computers (everything there is to know); patience, photography
14: 3 things I watched as a kid: Charlies Angels, Brady Bunch, Eight is Enough and I could go on and on.....
15: 3 things I drink regularly: Water, water and water
16: 3 favorite foods: Starbucks Pumpkin pie spice latte (technically I know it isn't a food but I LOVE THEM and of course, don't get them often unless I travel 2 1/2 hours....think of how lucky you really are Jill); Hot Wings, Mexican food
I'm tagging Becky.... and anyone else who wants to!
1 comment:
It is amazing how much we have in common. I often find out of the mouth of my babes comes the most honest words (that you never want to hear no less).
and the starbucks thing.....such an addiction however I have ten within 10 miles so it can add up. consider yourself lucky
rebecca
Post a Comment