Over the weekend, Pauls parents came to visit us on Saturday. They had invited us to a Lutheran Outdoors Dinner (which was held at our church) and a concert by Dakota Road which followed on Saturday night. It was a nice evening. Thanks again to our friends Kerri and Travis for watching and entertaining Seneca for the evening. We don't know what we do without them!! Saturday afternoon, shortly after their arrival, we attended the KGFX Home Show. It was enough to entertain you for an hour or so. We looked at a few campers and of course are dreaming to think that we can afford one right now. I guess in a few years, maybe we might be able to swing it. George and Betty stayed the night and they both enjoyed playing with Seneca and playing "Sequence" with us. They left early afternoon on Sunday to head home.
This morning we awoke to ICE!!!! I had planned on coming to work early and having Paul take Seneca to daycare. I made it to my office 20 minutes later which normally only takes me about 5 minutes to get to work. Along the way I saw four accidents and heard that there was about 25+ throughout town! Just glad that we all made it safely to where we needed to go. We didn't allow Seneca to go to pre-school this morning due to the ice. Just felt it was best if both Paul and I stayed put until the ice thawed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment